Friday, October 01, 2004

Mouse Tales

How many mice will it take to create a blog?
For starters we need mickey mouse (1) to add a famous name to this post. Besides mickeys name might help show this blog in a few search engines and I ll get paid if I get more hits on my page. Jerry (2) is essential to add drama and action to the post. Minnie (3) mouse to bring in the romantic angle. Now if Mickey and Jerry fight over Minnie then we would have a fitting climax too. Wait I am getting ahead of myself, the climax can wait for a while.
The three blind mice (4,5,6), to see how they run or walk or whatever that blind mice do.That would be the comedy track here. And Pinky (7), from Pinky and the brain, am sure he ll take some time off from world domination to do a bit of web domination and lend scholarly credibility to this totally silly post.
Stuart Little (8) to take charge of the negotiations, when Universal and 20th Century Fox approach me for rights to make this blog into a mega budget movie starring Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta Jones.
One Microsoft (9) and one Logitec (10) mouse to round off the team.
Thats a total of ten mice.
At this point of time ten seems to be a realistic number.Will add more as and when it strikes me. If you have been weird enough to read this entire post I suggest you lie down very slowly and ask someone to call the men in white coats.

Contributions to
The Mickey Mouse fund for retired lab mice
Pfizer Labs
Paris France.
Comments ppl, a few words will get you more such spiel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->