Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pretty Pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a few thousand worth.

Dusk. Tamaraiparany river, Papanasam, Tamil Nadu.


Lights making a pretty pattern in Anchorage, Alaska

Military camp at the Indo-China border.

f="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5109/572/1600/DSCF0007.jpg">

London Bridge. A remainder that man is still capable of building graceful structures.


The Sri Lankans, in spite of their troubles are one of the happiest people on the planet.



Sunset. Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the drop looks scary from the military camp.

Nice pic of the sunset too.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Antimatter said...

Lazy! Yeah the drop looks scary but the important fact is, it looks beautiful! The sunset pic was not taken by me, it was taken by an imp clinging to my back all through the trip to Sri Lanka. More on that when I come to TVM on the 14th. Hmm, I think I am goin to Cochin, ok, I am not really sure, all I know is, I am heading to Kerala.:-)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gimme a word when u r here...

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->