Friday, December 10, 2004

If you are in love, dont read this

There are two kinds of people in this world. ‘People who reflect on the romance of science’ and ‘people who reflect on the science of romance’ (quote inspired by ‘Broca’s Brain’ - Carl Sagan). The former is something of a rarity while the latter is like the common cold. It eludes me as to how a ‘human being’ can go through an entire lifetime without giving a thought about life, living on this planet and not asking the big, “What am I? What is life all about? ”, question.
Why do people spend an inordinate amount of time thinking how to buy a car that’s bigger than their neighbors, but don’t spend 1/43rd of a second to ponder why the earth goes around the sun and not the other way round?
An often-asked question is, “what is his net worth?” What kind of a dumb ass question is that? How much am I worth? Ok, I am worth sixteen cowries and four hundred glass beads. Go figure.
Life has been simplified. Find the answers to sex and money and you have unraveled the riddle of existence. Sex includes, marriage, divorce, cohabitation et al. What is marriage? Two individuals who are given societies clearance to get laid. If the same individuals live together and do all that married couples do without exchanging a ring or some other such mundane crap, society frowns upon them. Pursuing the materialistic dream is not wrong; how far one goes with it is a question worth pursuing. And there are more pursuits. Men pursue women, women pursue cute little dogs, cute little dogs pursue big horny dogs, and big horny dogs pursue men who provide them with nice juicy bones. Conclusion, men pursue women and vice versa
You think you are better, bigger, badder (sic(ker)) than me. Fantastic, you are. So? You think anyone gives a shit? In my life, I rule. I make my rules and I give a goddamn hoot about what you think. That is what its all about. ME. That’s what I care about. Get used to it. If I said you mean the world to me I am lying. Social workers do their social working because it gives them satisfaction. Politicians, indulge in public service to further their causes or to thrust their opinions on the unsuspecting public. Again it is about them, not about you. . D-uh, what do you want now, a map? Sorry, the cartographer is closed for the day.
You don’t need to bond with anyone to make your life complete. You are all that you have! Your soul mate cannot share your stomachache or migraine. Finding, marrying (look above for explanation) and living with someone who shares your likes and dislikes is as far as one can go with the bonding. Romance sucks.
Oh, yeah, there is a sensible religion and Ayn Rand is its god.

Send your contributions to
Increase Antimatters Net Worth
Blogspot.com
For your convenience I shall be creating a Paypal A/c

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I said you mean the world to me I am lying."
" Romance sucks."
I have a message for the author of this blog.."Mr. Antimatter your gonna regret having written this!"
-His Girlfriend ( waiting to make ur life miserable;)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Antimatter said...

Now I am shaking........................with laughter!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Antimatter said...

Is she really my girlfriend? Yes, she is! Are'nt I the lucky one!!
Anon2>> You didnt need to email that to me. You could have posted your question here.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the post finds its way. :D

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Men pursue women, women pursue cute little dogs, cute little dogs pursue big horny dogs, and big horny dogs pursue men who provide them with nice juicy bones."

By syllogism : Men pursue men. Yet they scorn Gays.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->