Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Antimatter Life

I never considered my life interesting enough for others to follow. But after reading many blogs, books and other assorted crap I ‘did’ realize that I ‘do’ lead an interesting life. Therefore I am going to write about myself (don’t you worry, the usual incoherent ramblings will also continue) and make an online diary to help people learn a bit more about me. Not interested? Oh yeah! And fuck you too
18th March-10 Pm- the antimatter is happily drinking in the hallowed precincts of the Haddows club. A friend decides to put in an appearance and tells me that he wants his next drink in Bangalore. Yippee, that is right up my alley.11 PM, the Antimatter is near Sriperambadur, sipping extra diluted whiskey and driving.

The next two days consist of, just drinking and being a total idiot. ‘Taika’ in Church Street, Bangalore is highly recommended for doing things like that. I-bar@ THE PARK is also pretty interesting. I spend two days drinking and eating, nothing else to vie for my attention.

21st March- 6 PM- @ home. Still continuing the drinking binge and I decide I want to go to Sikkim. Been wanting to take a peek a boo of the Mt.Khangchendzonga, and if the mountain wont come to Mohammad then Mohammad has to go there, right? There is a flight to Delhi at 8 PM. Called my travel advisor and he tells me that the flight to Delhi is full therefore I cant leave. So I invite him home and we work out options over a drink. I end up booking myself to Kolkatta on Wednesday evening and then to Bagdogra on Thursday morning. We send half a bottle of whiskey to its demise just to celebrate the booking. (Boy, this went from mad to worse). A friend who was drinking with me (the same dude who began this whole saga by coming to Haddows club and putting the Bangalore idea into my noggin) was to leave to Japan that night. So I decide to drop him at the airport. Since we were in the mood to decide on lots of things, we decided to make one more decision and that was to decide to make a pit stop at The Trident to familiarize ourselves with the layout. And we end up having a few more drinks there. By this time I have lost count of the amount of Bacchius nectar that is parked in my system. We reach airport without any unfortunate incidents. On the way back, this time someone sober is driving, (the antimatter might be wild but he’s not really into Hara Kari) I am invited to the Ramada for a final binge. Who am I to fight fate. So I go there, get cuckooed and reach home in an approximate state of consciousness.

22nd March 9 AM- Went to Indian Airlines office, got my ticket endorsed (that 16 coupon thingy that IC decided to bless us all with). Updates from Kolkatta and Sikkim will happen in a few days. Till then have fun and do what you wanna do. Remember YOU only live once.

More Disclaimers:
I never intended to write about what I do, did, or will do. But then I spent an inordinate amount of time listening to an idiot talk about the interesting evening he spent with the “Lions Club”. Jeez if people actually think that others want to hear about a “Lions Club” meeting, then they are definitely willing to listen about the consistency of dog poo!

P.S.Side note: That Modi moron pisses me off, but when Bush decides that he won’t give a visa to the Modi moron, it pisses me off even more. Ti’s all relative. (Thank you Einstein and screw you Bush).

Contributions to:
Play More Work Less Foundation
C/O Work More Play Less Foundation
Psychological Research Foundation
Lions Club Foundation.
Rotary Foundation
Foundation Foundation.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a drinking problem!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Mercury said...

lol...well u sure are lucky if u can just hop to sikkim on a whim!!!! Any job openings where u work???

9:10 PM  
Blogger Antimatter said...

Anon, I think you have a hemorrhoid problem. You might want to see a doctor.
Mercury, I live for my whims!Just got back after a 80 Km trek in the mountains. Photographs will be posted soon!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mercury said...

You lucky (gloating, smug etc.) bastard!!!!

Forgive me the profanity, but I am green with envy!!!

Seriously , what are you ?? Some millionaire type person who can just drop everything and take a vacation???????

10:28 PM  
Blogger Antimatter said...

@mercury, my mom assures me that is not the case ;-)
nopes i am not a millionaire types, just a regular john doe who works for a living and believes in spending the money 'one' earns in this life time instead of hoarding it up in a bank for god knows what.So, I work for a while and then spend till am broke and work again till I have enough to go explore the unexplored! (Now I sound like that Livingstone fellow!!!)
Seriously,people spend too much time worrying about non existent problems and forget that there is a life to be lived and places to be seen.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Mercury said...

Like I said before...I did'nt mean any offense..

Also , you sound like a whole lot of protoganists in books...(Razor's Edge--Somerset Maugham)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->