Saturday, April 16, 2005

Me-TOO

Another book-post. Vinod was invited by aNTI to fill out a questionnaire. Me being Me decided to gatecrash the meme. Here goes,

1. You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451! Which book do you want to be?
This book I haven't read, but I caught hold of a few enlightened beings who read this and got the gist of the story. Apparently, all the books in the planet are going to be destroyed so each person has to memorise one book (don't bother correcting me if I am wrong, I don't give a shit anyways)so which one would I want to memorise. I'll take RIVER GOD by Wilbur Smith, cause I have read that book thrice and I probably have most of it memorised, saves me the sweat.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Amanda from "Another Roadside Attraction" by Tom Robbins.

3. The last book you bought is:
Skinny Dip by "Carl Hiassen" Its hilarious.

4. The last book you read:
Look above for answer.

5. What are you currently reading?
The Dancing Wu Li Masters" by Gary Zukov. This book is manna from heaven.

6. Five books you would take to a deserted island:
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance - Hopefully I ll finish that book after 5 years of reading one page a month.
Robinson Crusoe- To use as a survival guide.
The Confederacy of Dunces- John Kennedy O Toole, for the ultimate in black comedy.
The Seven Tasks of Asterix- Cant imagine a world (or a deserted island) without Asterix.
Any issue of Playboy, for the same reasons as VINOD (Sorry mate, I had to rip that off your site, but hey what can I say, we think alike)

7. Who are you going to pass this stick to and why?
No one. This is not my stick to pass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinod said...

No prob at all!!!! And I think the Playboy mag picks itself!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger anantha said...

WOW Playboy.. how did I ever miss that :O

And ya, gatecrashers perfectly welcome, as long as u pass on the meme to more ppl :p

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering why The Antimatter hasnt written in a while..
Looking forward to your next post

~R

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->