Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Disclaimer

This is long overdue. For the few of you who actually read my posts instead of doing something useful like spending quality time with your rubber duck, I owe you an explanation. Why do I write about subjects that are about as relevant as a monkeys toiletry habits? Those of you who know me will argue that its no surprise, that I would find the monkeys toiletry habits fascinating. My vigorous denials to the contrary won't make a differnce. So I will not try to convince you. To the others, let me tell you I am as sane and as normal as any individual on the third rock from the sun. In fact the head doctor at my institution gave me an award at this years foundation day. It said, "To the best behaved inmate of the National Institute of Mental Health". Oh boy, was that a proud moment.
Getting back to the matter of weird subjects, you see I have this friend (We'll call her Ms.N) who comes out with ideas on articles about drumstick sambar (Ms.N the drumstick sambar is being drummed up so hang in there ;-) )and the Morons neurons. Me, I just execute the order.
Its like the Mafia boss ordering the hit man to go bring back good old Salvatore Guilianis head in a basket. Now who is responsible for the murder? Is it the boss or the hit man, or is it them both. The learned law men will consider them both guilty but the boss is guiltier (am not sure if that is a word) the poor hit man was just doing his job. Well, a hit man's job is to punch peoples tickets, he needs to feed his family too right? So, when the boss say's "Luigi you goto da bigga hotel and find da focking bastardino Guiliani and puta two bullet in hiss ass". What does Luigi do, he goes to the big hotel and puts two bullet in the bastardino Guiliani's ass.
Therefore, though I execute the job at hand, the blame for the choice of subjects does not lie solely on my shoulders.

:-) Ms.N, I am looking forward to the next assignment
"
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."

All contributions to be sent to
The Idi Amin Foundation For Human Rights
Entebbe
Uganda
P.s Comments to this and all other articles will be much appreiciated

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Ms.N your next assignment will be to put a bullet in ur head and put urself out of misery;) Good work keep it up!!:)

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about sambhar?
~N

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->